Valentines Eve walk of shame

"Ha ha look at him... he's a tw*t!!" said the spotty Asbo chav!
"Loser!" cried the 15yr old Mum
"You shouldn't have," mocked the bricky!
"I say old boy, you look like a fool" expressed the banker in the pin stripe.
(Very diverse crowd we get in brum..)

Yeah thats right... I just did the Valentines Eve, walk of shame!!

Walking down Birminghams main shopping street, New Street, with flowers under one arm, and Thorntons Continental under the other....
If i didn't know by then, my friend Jon told me there's nothing more embarrassing... so I know I'm not alone.

Why do we do it!! At least they weren't roses..

So i quickly pick the flowers I want, then march back to work, in a sheepish way... In fact it was someone walking sheepishly but trying to seem confident....

I even glared at the spotty chav.. in a kind of.. yeah they're F IN flowers mate! and if you try and mock me or my flowers.. you may find them growing out of your ass!!!

Obviously I didn't... cos he mocked me and I took it... I took it like a man with a bunch of flowers and chocolates would take it!!!.. Like a bitch!!

I felt like a walking cliché.... Like I just won the game, how many clichés can one man do in 30 mins.... 3 obviously....
1. Flowers
2. Chocolates
3. Sheepish walk, pretending to be confident...

I strangely found out that if you press Alt + 1 3 0 it = é

So know i write cliché with the accent... not sure if its right... but I like it..

I should know as I take french classes....
Wow.. i didn't realise I was such a smooth mo fo... flowers, chocolates, french linguist...
Lock up your daughters.

PS regarding Nintendogs from yesterday.... I've been playing it quite a bit... I step out the office to take the dog for a walk, or to feed and water him...

He's called Champ... and you know what..... I think he may just be one....hmnnaaah.. I think he is..


2 comments:

its funny because its true

so what is it called if you NOT doing these things? is it more shameful to be alone on valentines day?

I'm alone on valentines day.

Post a Comment