Love the Dogs!!


Whoops!!! I got this email about an hour after posting my rather cruel words about Champ… my stupid, special dog of Nintendogs…

After receiving this email I feel, maybe I was too rash… maybe I should do as the email says.. and “Love the Dogs”.. it is an instruction after all… it aint a question..

Therefore I must Love the Dogs…

This is an advert from the local Dog track, and merely a means to lure me back to the track, granted. And therefore not a reflection on my life and lifestyle choices I have made, ie getting rid of champ.

But I kinda feels all perculiar …no?..
I get rid of the darn little mutt…. Then I receive this email… that little tear away scally wag… that little cut little pain in the arse mutt… oohh no I think ive made a terrible mistake.

Oh well, I will go to the dog track and ponder a while.

3 comments:

You should have trained Champ to be a winner... And then sold him to some gypsies to dispose of when he broke his leg saving a child from a burning building.

After all, if he can't race, what good is he?

Yeah your right... i didn't look at the bigger picture....

but if I couldn't train the mutt to sit... I don't have much chance of getting him to salvage a 5 yr old... for a burning tower block...

I just don't think he was a winner... not deep down... just a little special.

can cheese be used on the face

Post a Comment