Favourite Games

So I was thinking about video games, and thought I would write a list of my favourite games I'v owned. This is of course a useless list, as If I was questioned about my favourite games next week, this could all be very different... I am spineless..... and fickle..

Favourite games on each console I have owned

NES

Super Mario
Excite-Bike
The Legend of Zelda




SNES

Street Fighter 2
Mario Kart
Zelda Pilotwings
Internation Super Star Soccer
NHLPA Hockey 93
F-Zero
NBA Jam
Super Tennis - Hiro was ace
Mega Man
Desert Strike




N64

Goldeneye
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
ISS Pro




Playstation

ISS Pro
Tekken
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Knock out kings




Dreamcast

Shenmue
Fantasy Star Online




Playstation 2

Pro Evolution Soccer
Knock out kings
Grand Theft Auto 3
Granturismo
Metal Gear Solid
Tony Hawk 3
Final Fantasy 10




Xbox

Pro Evo 5
Tony Hawk Underground
Halo 2
Project Gotham Racing 2
Godfather



Wii

Wii Sports




360

Fight Night
Pro Evo 6
Oblivion

6 comments:

your list differs so bigly to what mine would be. (this is when you say 'what would yours be mark?' and then i tell you)

like it tho mate. altho on Domonics Dimands 2004 game show on sky - he procolaimed Shenmue is WORST GAME EVER CREATED. alongside some rubbish pokemon game.

Interesting. I was a sega and amiga kid up until the playstation so can't really comment on the earlier games on the list. I never had you down as a final fantasy man though.

Yeah maybe I should have called this post , "Games I like" rather than favourite games..

I used to like final fantasy... but not really my cuppa tea these days... as im less patient...

I also mentioned Oblivion which is a bit conceded as I really like it, but im only like an hour or two into it...

Like I said im fickle!!!

yeh brothers. I'll list my machines in order along with ONE memorable game from it.

Sega Master System: Alex Kid In Miracle World

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country

Amiga:
Sensible World of Soccer

PC:
Half Life

Xbox:
Jade Empire

PS2:
ICO

Wii:
errrrr wii sports

Cheers Mark!
Even tho I loved my snes.. don't think I played much of Donkey Kong Country.

I never played jade Empire, or ICO..

The Wii.... hmm.. err..
I agree....Wii sports is good...
Out of all the Wii classics... Wii sports is the best game.. and its eerr "good"

:)

Post a Comment