Nintendogs

You may remember i recently bought Fight Night 3 for the xbox 360 and nintendogs. True to form i loved Fight night. im hooked.possibly my favourite 360 game.

Also true to form i hated nintendogs... But hey no surprises there, traded it for Oblivion...another game i'm a little unsure I will like, but I hear good things about it... soI will see..

I actually enjoyed Nintendogs until 'Champ' my Labrador, decided to play dumb during a competition... I looked an idiot... the stupid mutt...

I think my Champ was "special"

No matter how hard I tried the little git wouldn't sit.... lie, rollover.... shake my hand!!!! Nothing.... I shouted at him, he looked sad... but you know what.... I don't think I cared..... my hatred for the game was channeled towards the dog...

When he was in the house... he would do these tricks.... and could catch a Frisbee in the park.. but when it really mattered... he bottled it... So I traded the game the next day... that will teach him... he's probably going to get bought buy a little bratty 9yr old girl, who won't feed it.. or water it...

Good luck Chump!!

2 comments:

I hear Champ's new owners are training him to rape :(

Just for the record.."Man your sick!!"... but probably right....

I think with all the fluffy and playful games you get on the DS I think its only a matter of time before closet psychos emerge!

Yeah you know what...I think he probably has it in him...

He sometimes looked at me in a creepy way....

Post a Comment