Sony Achievements


So turn on my console, all excited about getting stuck into the new game I bought. Been excited all day about this one….. sweet.. Then all of a sudden, I get a phone call from my friend telling me to come round to have a look at his trophy case… a group of trophies he’s won for playing video games and finishing certain tasks…. Well I cant be arsed…. But maybe I should… you see if I don’t see his… he may not come round to see my collection..

Well I cant be arsed…. But maybe I should… you see if I don’t see his… he may not come round to see my collection.. What the hell am I talking about… Well this is in response to Sony’s latest genius initiative.. and there so called trump over the xbox live achievement structure. Instead of a simple gamercard, that you can take or leave… Takes 2 seconds to see what your mates have achieved and the games there playing…… they have opted for a virtual world, second life esc, where you have an apartment instead of a gamercard.

Friends come round to your apartment to look at a group of trophies to see what you have achieved. I will be honest with you, and don’t take this personally lads, I don’t give a shit about what you have achieved…. Well definitely not enough to come round to your pad to look at… If want to massage your ego I will find a strictly homo erotic method..

This environment will almost certainly turn into a sex chat room, just like second life has, but on the downside, I can’t be arsed walking round, interacting with some gamers I don’t know in the street….. chatting to them… I just want my hit!!! A strong hit of good gaming.

Sorry Sony, 10/10 for initiative, 3/10 for practicality. Maybe it will be ok, but I guess the type of gamers who will love this will be the type of gamers I’d probably try to avoid…. So don’t take it the wrong way if I don’t answer my door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment