Fight Night Champ


I finally became fight night champ!!! After beating my arch enemy I forget his name, but he really pi**ed me off, as he slapped me about in the press conference. I love this game, actually it’s up there with Pro-Evo, but with the Fight Night 4 rumoured to be coming out in the near future, I can’t help but wonder about the improvement that could be made.

The first improvement was to bring back the ranking system, instead of a popularity based system. This sucks, and I don’t understand why on earth they thought it would improve the Fight Night 2 game. More real fighters, whether they are current fighters or legends like Joe Louise, Rocky Marciano, Floyd Patterson, Tyson.. I know he may possibly have a few screws loose, and may well be a sexually predator, however he was a great boxer.

The 1 thing that annoys me about FNR3, is that it attempts and succeeds at creating realistic game play, the analogue controls simulate as close as possible the fighting experience, however they contradict themselves by creating an unrealistic gaming environment. By that I mean, hardly any pro fighters, I even forgot my arch arch rival's name... no if Tyson had beef with me.. I definately woudn't forget his name. Also no real belts, WBO,WBA, Commonwealth etc… lest we forget EA’s slogan, “If it’s in the Game… it’s in the game.”

1 comments:

Fight night is great... woooooo

Post a Comment