First ever blog.....ever ever... ever eva evr

Well, its 2.51 pm, 29th of January 2007, and I've decided to write a blog... Missed the boat I hear you cry, well maybe....

Im not a complete newb, to the internet, been a designer for some years, and contributed to a video games podcasts, a twitter.... my own failing website.. that for some reason wont work with Firefox or Internet Explorer 7. However I have decided to do a podcast, to proove to myself that no one will read it.

I think I will cover snippets of info on the video games scene, gadgets... boys toys etc.. the usually crap the majority of laggards post on blogs...

Basically im just typing without thinking...maybe some subconcious genius may filter through........ but don't hold your breath.... unless your reading this while submerging yorself in your bath testing your water proof phone.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment